Thursday, January 7, 2010

Blog LOVE


This picture is just for The red neck chic. I'm so
excited, she mentioned me on her blog...and
she's gonna mail me something! She's from
Texas and designs the most beautiful things.
She also makes *burnt flowers*, yes,
you read that right...burnt flowers. Go see
red neck chic if your reading... Those cows
were in my yard! Right out my studio window!

Nope, they were not mine... They belonged to my neighbor,
 some how they always made it through the barb wire.
 I always Moo'd at them every time they came over or walked by.
 I know they thought I was a crazy lady!
I do miss that place!



5 comments:

Mindy said...

I just came over from R.NC. She is a hoot. Congrats on your win! And I'm loving the cows! I must read more now. ~Mindy

Queenplinker said...

Stopped by from RNC too.
Any gal that'll moo at a cow is tops with me!
Nice to me ya, Lynea

Jill said...

I'm from NE, and can relate to cows in your yard. Funny! Congrats on your gift from RNC!

red.neck chic said...

LOLOL I love those cows that aren't yours!!! You know the grass is always greener...ha! There's one down the street from me that never fails to leave me giggling while I drive by... big old massive bull with horns wider than my car - he's forever stuck in the barbed wire. LOL

I will get your package out to you tomorrow!!! I'm so excited to have "met" you!!! Stay warm! It's toooooooo cold...

;-) robelyn

Pauline Wiles said...

What fun "neighbors" to have!