Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Free Fall Decorating Idea

Hi Everyone!

   I was walking with my Granddaughter the other day and I spotted
a piece of wood that would be great for a sign. I picked it up and
brought it home. I decided to do a fall sign, I didn't have any orange
paint so I mixed up my own using black, yellow, and red. I paint
the sign with the mixed up paint, stenciled the letters fall on the board,
and finished off with wax and a metallic glaze. Here is my free
fall sign along with a little sign I made for Ava's room.





This sign did not cost me one penny!

6 comments:

Robin Johnson said...

Cute sign.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! I found another piece of wood but I will have to cut one of the ends off. I have no idea what I will do with this one.

Diane

Chatty Crone said...

Very nice - quite talented...

Sue said...

Love it!!! You're so creative!

Susan said...

Cool sign. Great job. It's amazing we can make something from nothing. Susan

Unknown said...

Very cute! And don't you just love those freebies! Nothing excites us "junkers" more, huh?