Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Chasing my tail

Have you ever had one of those days where you

busted your buttah all day long to get nowhere?

Well, that’s what happened to me all day! I have

been painting for days trying to get 7 pieces of

furniture ready to sell. I went to glaze them late

last night and noticed all these tiny squiggly pieces

of thread all over the furniture. Home depot was

out of the rollers I use, so I bought some other kind.

Big…Big mistake! I have spend all day re-sanding

all that furniture to get rid of those squiggly threads!

I decided to take a break from that as I was a little

(a lot) peeved and needed to back away. I started

priming boards to make some chalkboards

for some antique frames. I get them all primed

and go to grab my chalkboard

paint and it’s the WRONG kind! I grabbed the

tintable can (sigh). I think I’m going to call it a

day and sketch some new designs… Here’s a

few pictures of what I painted and have to REDO!



2 comments:

Shelly said...

Are you kidding me? I thought I was the only one who does stuff like that!
I guess it will just make it more rewarding when you're all done!? Maybe?!

Unknown said...

I wish! I hope to have them online Friday evening.