Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Cupcakes



Cupcakes...Who doesn't love cupcakes? I LOVE cupcakes! I love mine to have icing so tall you have no idea how your going to take that first bite. I like to see how many sprinkles and other items I can pile on top. The more eye candy the better for me and my kids. The best part about a cupcake like that, is when you take a bite, you have icing all over your nose. Cupcakes are more than food to me, they are a way to express your self and have some fun. When was the last time you had a cupcake?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now I want a cupcake!

Anonymous said...

Now I want a cupcake.

cammy said...

A friend just gave me homemade spice cupcakes with cream cheese frosting. YUM!! The hubby and I are hiding them from the kids so we don't have to share!! Isn't that awful?!!

Unknown said...

LOL! No, I hide candy that my neighbor makes me all the time! Thanks for posting on my blog! I'm off to check you out!